Saturday, July 11, 2009

Not REALLY Down With Grammar...Sort Of


Alright English grammar teachers, at ease. I'm an English literature major and I love grammar. I get all warm and tingly when I think about gerunds and diagraming sentences and such....well, not really, but I'm not for doing away with grammar. I needed a catchy title for this blog, the place where I'll log my writings for my Writing for Interactive Communications class and this title came to mind. So, sue me. If any of your students come here ranting, "Yeah! Down with grammar!" trust that I'll gently chide them and do my level best to convince them that they do want to know exactly when to use a colon instead of a semi-colon and such. Okay? Good. Now, let's have some fun okay? Go Chaucer! --Shana

No comments:

Post a Comment